The Interlink Foundation is the UK Membership charity for Orthodox Jewish Community Organisations. Our mission is to strengthen the community by:
– Upskilling and supporting community organisations
– Bringing the voice of the community to policy and decision makers
– Developing new services to meet need
- We provide specialised workshops and one to one support planning, funding applications for local organisations and charity compliance workshops for trustees.
- We have trained over 1800 staff across 30 schools in Safeguarding trainings. Over 700 parents have attended safety awareness workshops
- More than £250,000 of funding has been raised for our members through Lottery – Awards for All and other funders.
- Over 25 charities have been set up and registered.
- Over 200 men and women have achieved level 3 CYPW (Children and Young People workforce) qualifications, improving teaching standards in over 25 schools and nurseries.
To benefit from Interlinks services, view our Membership options.
Membership for Interlink is charged at a rate of £36 in April of each year, for which you get all the benefits of belonging to a thriving network, including:
- 10 free mailings each year, with information about the latest funding opportunities and other developments.
- Free or reduced rate training opportunities.
- Free access to network meetings and events, including strategy groups with senior council officers.
- Access to Interlink’s online resources. We now have many resources (for example data and statistics) available online at www.interlink-foundation.org.uk/login.html. We also have a range of template policies and procedures that you can purchase at very affordable rates. Please contact our offices to obtain your login details or email this request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free use of hard copy resources (such as funding directories) and computer – please call first to ensure that space is available.
Members can also access Interlink’s bespoke consultancy for organisations at an additional hourly rate. Our staff can:
- Advise you on your organisation’s governance and financial management.
- Help you with monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Identify funding opportunities.
- Prepare funding applications.
- Prepare business plans and funding strategies.
- Provide other advice and support for community organisations – just ask!
Click here to download our membership form.
Send your membership form by Post:
The Interlink Foundation, 4th Floor Offices, 97 Stamford Hill, London N16 5DN